Super cool background illustrations by L!
We’re a little past Halloween, but hopefully, you guys are in the mood for some witchy nonsense, still! I tried to keep it a bit lighter after the past couple stories, so hopefully I succeeded? Also remember that I’m still taking prompts for the next story, and the prompt theme is SOFT! (You can check out this post for more info, but feel free to prompt here.) Anyhow, here’s all the prompts!:
- Ghoul — @sarah_ahiers
- Which Witch — @sdeoul
- Zombie – candy corn – witches brew — @totally_anntastic
- candy that makes you transform into your costume! A haunted house that really just wants to be cleaned and nice! An drunk witch on the loose! — @Sw–tbl–d
- This picture and this song — @omg-rainbow-fenrir
- sentient pumpkins who just want to be jack o lanterns, a real skeleton used as a decoration, and a dark sacrifice — @everqueen12
- MOAR CHICKENS — @alliepennauthor
If you prefer a different medium, this story’s also up on Instagram and Tumblr (and there’s a Tweet for this post)! You can also find out more about the project, past stories, and how to get your own custom stories on this page. And if you’re enjoying the project and want to support it, consider dropping me a Ko-Fi?
See you guys in two weeks for the next story!