Super cool background illustrations by L!
Though the story itself is, um, a tad bit dark. And sad. I’m sorry??? I blame the prompts!!! Speaking of, remember that I’m still taking prompts for the next story, and the prompt theme is HALLOWEEN! (You can check out this post for more info, but feel free to prompt here.) Anyhow, here’s all the prompts!:
This round we had 13 prompts from 7 peeps:
- I want a world with a season where EVERYTHING dies every year. Bonus points if it’s a beautiful season. — Moo
- Scare-bro — Abs
- My birthday! — @sdeoul
- pumpkin stew, bitching and moaning ghosts, someone’s scarf is so long they keep stepping on it and tripping, ink-stained fingers 🎃👻✒ aaaand maybe some sort of secret santa gift exchange, but for Halloween instead of Christmas?? sort of meaning that this is a veryyy broad idea, it could also be secret santa Halloween pranking or something — @byrdeblue
- Caramel — @jemsauce
- “The Unlikely Vice of Reason” — @lysaille (Not exactly prompted, but I took inspiration from the typo of mine that they caught.)
- Decay. And school. — @telari
- chickens! sEE! GHOSTS! — @alliepennauthor
If you prefer a different medium, this story’s also up on Instagram and Tumblr (and there’s a Tweet for this post)! You can also find out more about the project, past stories, and how to get your own custom stories on this page. And if you’re enjoying the project and want to support it, consider dropping me a Ko-Fi?
See you guys in two weeks for the next story!