In case you missed it, alas Blue is gonna have to step down from illustrating for a while, so hopefully my backgrounds aren’t too disappointing! Anyhow, this story is… weird. But hopefully a good weird? Something to kick off the fall season! Speaking of, remember that I’m still taking prompts for the next story, and the prompt theme is AUTUMN! (You can check out this post for more info.) Anyhow, here are all the prompts!:
- A hidden cabin in a forest with purple leaves! — Louise
- A boy — Abs**
- Fungus — @sarah_ahiers
- Big Shadows Here — @sdeoul
- My favorite forest in the world had that kind of mossy ground cover that’s all soft and squishy — @m.k.england
- I can’t help myself…. gnome king! 👑👀 Also: talking trees, and they are judgemental. And finally: glowy forest sprites! — @byrdeblue
- Brownies. (Mischievous or delicious, you pick.) — @imaginarialist
- The deeper into the forezt you go, the stranger things become. The trees have their own language — @eveningrelics
- trees tall enough to catch stars in their branches, fruits that grow out of the roots of dead trees, and just like, some BIG-ASS spiders idl — @everqueen12
- You know that fungus that attacks tarantulas and ants? Get you some parasitic trees. — @telari
- A ghost who is obsessed with finding lost peanut butter — @alliepennauthor
If you prefer a different medium, this story’s also up on Instagram and Tumblr (and there’s a Tweet for this post)! You can also find out more about the project, past stories, and how to get your own custom stories on this page. And if you’re enjoying the project and want to support it, consider dropping me a Ko-Fi?
See you guys in two weeks for the next story!
**She insisted there were no boys specifically in my stories so far (I kindly point out that most of my protags don’t have a gender), so here we are.