As always, the amazing background art was done by Blue!
Who doesn’t like a good apocalypse myth, yeah? Especially with mermaids. Mermaids make everything better. Also remember that I’m still taking prompts for the next story, and the prompt theme is SHOPPING! (You can check out this post for more info, but feel free to prompt here.) Anyhow, here’s all the prompts!:
- Precipitating Flame — Abs
- Plastic — @sarah-ahiers
- Mermaids were once human, but there was a great flood sent by gaia to punish humanity for damaging the earth, but a nyad who loved humans and was unable to save all of those who were drowning, gave her life energy up to transform them into mermaids. — @catonthekeyboard
- One fish Two fish — @sdeoul
- A red towel — @lorienlawrence
- Mermaids! — @author-in-training7
- Conch shell | Surfers | Swell — @totally-anntastic
- Deep-sea mermaids, but giant-kraken sized. — @telari
- hippocampus! — @alliepennauthor
- using salt water as a spell component instead of blood — @everqueen12
If you prefer a different medium, this story’s also up on Instagram and Tumblr (and there’s a Tweet for this post)! You can also find out more about the project, past stories, and how to get your own custom stories on this page. And if you’re enjoying the project and want to support it, consider dropping me a Ko-Fi?
See you guys in two weeks for the next story!