As always, the amazing background art was done by Blue!
This was super fun to write! Though honestly, with the variety of prompts you guys gave, I was stumped for a little while. Hopefully it’s somewhat decent? Anyhow, remember that I’m still taking prompts for the next story, and the prompt theme is DESERT! (You can check out this post for more info, but feel free to prompt here.) And now, here’s all the prompts!:
- Someone literally melting. | Blood popsicles. — Moo
- Pineapple — @alliepennauthor
- Lemonade | Cicadas | Flip flops — @catonthekeyboard
- Beach party | Creepy mascot | Flavored ice cubes — @byrdeblue
- Fanciful cirrus sylphs — @imaginarialist
- Tart berries — @sarah_ahiers
- Flotation device — @sdeoul
This pic — omg-rainbow-fenrir
- The young druggist spent every summer tracking the wolpertinger migration with the prince. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolpertinger — @carlyheath
- It wasn’t a question of how it had melted, really, or why. Just when it would happen again and whether we could get it inside fast enough this time. — @Roseattacks
If you prefer a different medium, this story’s also up on Instagram and Tumblr (and there’s a Tweet for this post)! You can also find out more about the project, past stories, and how to get your own custom stories on this page. And if you’re enjoying the project and want to support it, consider dropping me a Ko-Fi?
See you guys in two weeks for the next story!