I actually meant to post something yesterday but had a complete brain fart, so here’s a filler post! Want to know WAAAAAAY too much information about me, or share too much information about yourself? Keep reading.
Answer 10 questions & tag 10 amazing people!
I was tagged by @writercarrieann
1. What was the last movie you watched?
Um… The Mummy, I think.
2. What was the last song you listened to?
St Patrick by PVRIS
3. What was the last show you watched?
Cry and Good Mythical Morning probably don’t count, huh? I think it was Elementary or Hai to Gensou no Grimgar.
4. What was the last book you read?
Fullmetal Alchemist vol 5, I think.
5. What was the last thing you ate?
Thai Peanut Noodles
6. If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be?
7. If you could pick a decade to travel back in time, what would it be?
I’m good enough with the problems we have nowadays, thank ye kindly.
8. If you won the lotto and millions in cash what would be the first thing you do?
Pay off my student loans. XD
9. Which fictional character would you like to hang out with for a day?
ONE? ONE? GUH. Let’s say Sophie Hatter from the Howl’s Moving Castle book.
10. What was the last fandom you joined?
Oh gosh. Um. Undertale, I think?
Ten Random Things (tagged by @chocolate-lemon)
- I’m REALLY BAD at these things.
- I can’t stand raw tomatoes
- I have two dogs, three cats, and four chickens.
- My nickname “Bacon” started off as “Double-Fried Bacon Girl.”
- I can’t eat too much sugar or else my nose will explode.
- I was a chef for five years and will always flip out over food. Always.
- I’ve been writing for six years and yet I’m terrible at spelling.
- I watch more anime than I do American TV.
- I’m going to play video games all of Valentines Day.
- I MIGHT GET TO MEET MAGGIE STEIFVATER NEXT MONTH.
1) Spell Your Name Out In Songs
(Going with my most commonly used one online)
K→ Kiss with a Fist by Florence and the Machine
A→ Audience of One by Cold War Kids
Z→ Zanarkand by Nobou Uematsu
U→ Unconsolable by X Ambassadors
L→ Last Battle by Iwasaki Taku
2) Why did you choose your URL?
Go read Dealing with Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede. Just do it.
3) What is your middle name?
According to my penname, Kazul
4) If you could be a mythical creature, what would you be?
I am a dragon. What are you talking about?
5) Favorite color?
A couple specifi shades of blue
6) Song you love right now?
Uhhh… I’ve been listening to the album “The Peace of the Wild Things” by Paper Route a lot? But a specific song would probably be LA Devotee by Panic! at the Disco.
7) Top four fandoms?
WHY THIS QUESTION. Howl’s Moving Castle, Kyoukai no Kanata, Undertale, To the Moon
8) Tag nine people!
If I tagged people for everyone of these challenges, all my mutuals would kill me. DO IT IF YE WANT TO, and tag me ‘cause I love learning about meh peeps.
10 Favorite Characters (AGAIN TAGGED BY @chocolate-lemon)
I did this once before, but only with book characters. Watch as I attempt not to scream and pull my hair out as I add video games and anime/manga to the list. So, in no particular order (and attempting to exclude characters you all know I love):
- Aram from MeruPuri (DON’T READ THE SCANLATIONS)
- Darcy from Pride and Prejudice
- Sans from Undertale
- Dr. Neil Watts from To the Moon
- Mirai from Kyoukai no Kanata
- Shichika from Katanagatari
- Lelouche from Code Geass
- Mairelon from A Matter of Magic by Patricia C. Wrede
- Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Greed from Fullmetal Alchemist (I don’t know why I love him so much)
From this I’ve learned I love a lot of stories but I’m SUPER PICKY about characters.
ALRIGHT. That’s it. (For now.) If anyone of you guys want to do some/all of them, feel free! Link/tag me, though? :D